Génie Logiciel et Système d’Information
This educational program aims to prepare students who can design, analyze, evaluate, develop, test, implement and maintain computer systems .
- Analyze the functional needs of the company, the client, and define the technical characteristics of the product according to the specifications.
- Develop technical solutions and propose the configurations or architectures to be implemented evaluate them and propose the choices adapted to functional needs. besoins fonctionnels.
- Advise and provide technical assistance to users, customers, services
- Plan, implement and integrate IT infrastructures necessary for the proper exploitation of data
- Lead or support, integrate or develop projects for hardware and software solutions
- Supervise and coordinate the implementation of projects
- Set up and manage an architecture based on virtual technology
- Analysis methods (systemic, functional, risk, ...)
- Computer modeling
- Hardware and software integration principles
- IT security rules
- Document writing
- Management IT
- Artificial intelligence
- Rules for drawing up specifications
- Data base
- Client server
- Software engineering
- Large systems
- Mini systems
- Multimedia, Internet, Intranet, ...
- Computer Networks
- Operating systems
- Show a positive attitude towards the adoption of new pedagogical approaches and work environment
- Systematically take initiatives to realize your creative ideas
- Actively engage and be responsible for the implementation of the project to achieve a set of goals
- Demonstrate an ability to work both individually and as a team
- Demonstrate an ability to work in an international context